When I looked at the calendar in preparation of this week’s travel tuesday, I couldn’t believe that it is already July 31st! Where does the time go?
So, to celebrate this last day in the 7th month of the year that I went to my 7th continent, I present to you: “Travel Tuesday :: Continents Edition”. A selection of images from around the world (dates below). Enjoy!
From top to bottom:
- North America (Brooklyn Bridge), taken November 3, 2011 on film
- South America (Southwest Bolivia), taken March 28, 2009 on a Canon P&S
- Europe (Romania), taken October 10, 2004, on a cute little Sony P&S
- Asia (Angkor Wat), taken on August 5, 2004, on a cute little Sony P&S
- Africa (The Junction, Zambia), taken on October 4, 2008, on a Canon P&S
- Australasia (Whitsundays), taken on December 24, 2008, on a Canon 30D
- Antarctic Peninsula, taken on February 2, 2012, on a Canon 5D Mark II